高一英语Unit 2 Heroes教案
Lesson 2 History Makers
Tips: All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. 所有梦想都能成真，只要你有勇气去追求。
Important learning points：1. Listening Strategies
2. Listening Practice. 3. Speaking practice
Step 1 Recite the words（A级）
Step 2 Phrases (B级)
1. 起飞 ，发射升空 2.. 从…选择
3. 与… 相飞离 与…分开 4. 因为…
5. 零重力 6. 第六次
7. 和…谈话,和…商量 8. 能，能够…
9. 表达…的愿望 10. 成百上千万的…
11. 遍及，处处 12. 爬出…
13. 向人群挥手 14. 叫救护车
15. 入狱，坐牢 16. 为…而斗争
17. 从….学到… 18. 在…看来
Step 3 Listening practice (B级)
Listen to the tape and decide if the sentences below are True or False.
1.Martin Luther King was from the United States.
2.Martin’s first experience of racism was with a bus driver.
3.His first victory was to win the equal rights for blacks to sit on buses.
4.He went to prison sixteen times for organizing protests.
5.He organized a match to Washington in 1963.
6.He made a famous speech there beginning with the words:“I have a dream…”
7.He received the Noble Peace Prize in 1965.
8.A white man killed him in 1968.
Personally, Dr Sun Yat-sen is important .翻译：
personally adv.相当于in my opinion,用于发表自己的看法。也常用Personally speaking, ﹢句子。
即时训练：---Is it worth the effort？
A. Generally speaking B. General speaking
C. Personally speaking D. Personal speaking
2. Page24 Part 3
If possible, try to guess the answer..翻译：
if possible 为省略句，其完整的形式应为if it is possible.在时间、地点、条件、方式或让步状语从句中，如果从句的谓语是be或含有be动词，主语又和主句的主语一致，或者从句的主语为it,谓语动词是be,常把从句的主语和谓语动词be一起省略。
The first (最初的)country singers sang while （they were）playing the guitar.
She advised me not to say anything until(I was) asked.
提示：常用于此种省略结构的引导词有：when, while, if, unless, until, as, once等。
3. Page25 Part 5 win the equal rights for blacks 翻译;
All men are born equal. 人生而平等。
be equal to + sb+ in sth 在......方面是相当的
Tom is equal to Jim in height（身高）。
2) vt 等于；比得上 Two plus two equals four.2加2等于4。
He equals me ____knowledge but not ____ experience.
4. Page25 Part 5
He went to prison sixteen times for organizing protest.
go to prison 坐牢 be in prison 在坐牢，被监禁着
be/come out of prison 出狱 break(out of) prison 越狱
put sb to prison = throw/cast sb into prison 把某人投进监狱
5. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character.我梦想有一天，我的四个孩子将在一个不以他们的肤色，而是以他们的品格优劣来评价他们。
（链接）judging from/by 从…来判断
Judging from his clothes, he must come from a poor family.
________her last letter, they are having a wonderful time.
A. Judging by B. Judged from C. Judging D. Judged
1. Fill in the blanks with the right preposition（介词）.
1) They have been training ___new kind of skill.
2) Mary is quite equal ____ Bill in brains.
3) The great man is always ready to struggle____ the rights of the poor.
4) ______my opinion, Martin Luther King is one of the most important people in history.
5) Law---breakers（违法者） are put _______ prison.
2. Choose the best answer
1) His birthday party didn't come to __ end until 11:30; it was really __success.
A. an; a B. the; / C. /; / D. a; / A
2) The manager makes it clear that men and women have ____ opportunities .
A. same B. similar C. equal D. balanced
3) The next time I saw him, he ____ for three years .
A. had gone to prison B. had been in prison
C. has gone to prison D. has been in prison
4) People have different ____about Karen, but I admire her. After all, she is a great musician.
A. opinions B. thoughts C. attitudes D. ideas
5) She said that she didn’t like the painting, but ____ I thought it was very good.
A. obviously B. personally C. hardly D. seriously